11/27/2004

Sometimes I think I have so much to write about. And then I sit down to write it and nothing comes. Nothing. So, I'm going to make a list. What I loved about the past few days: 1. We got to visit our families. I love them. 2. I saw both my grandmas, who I love more than they could ever know. 3. David drove the whole way there and back. 4. I finally dropped off last year's Christmas presents to my friend Julie's twin boys. Yeah, well... And her birthday present. That's from this year though. So no making fun on that one! 5. Traffic was actually not bad. 6. Returning home to our Chloe and Jasper. And to our own bed. And pillows. There's nothing like having your own pillow. What I didn't love about the past few days: 1. Charity hasn't had the baby yet, so no one has met Hope yet. I figured that would happen. So... Dear lady in the chair next to mine at the salon, doctors in fact DO let women go weeks past their due dates. I know lots of women who have had their babies two weeks after they were due. So next time, keep your opinions to yourself. 2. I forgot to bring Christmas music for the trip. The day after Thanksgiving, it's open season in my house for holiday music! 3. My friend Mary went to Trader Joe's and brought Heather and me NOTHING. I'll call her Traitor Mary. (Just kidding, chica!) Well, let's see. Uh huh. Yeah. That's right. That's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home