12/20/2004

Nooooooooooooooo!


Nooooooooooooooo!
Originally uploaded by jasclo.
First photo: The culprit
Second photo: His actions
Third photo: Reaction?

Well, now he's done it. While Jasper was playing in the Christmas tree YET AGAIN, I reached back to try to get him out, and he snagged my engagement ring. When I pulled back my hand, the diamond was gone. I thought I was going to choke. I looked at the ring and I looked at him. And I yelled. And maybe I threw a roll of wrapping paper. I said maybe!! When I finally got him out of the tree so I could go look for the stone, I put him in solitary confinement. And then I cried. David was out doing some Christmas shopping. When I told him what happened and showed him the stone he said, "Wow. That thing is really small, huh?" And we laughed a little. (We were poor college students when we got engaged.) Then he said maybe we should get me a new ring since this happened. I said, "NO! I want this ring. This is the one you gave me." So he's going to get it fixed for me. Then I started looking at antique rings online. And the third photo is my dream ring. It's an eternity ring and maybe someday it will be mine. Like on our 10th anniversay. That's in five years. Can I wait that long? Wellllll. Maybe.

Only now when I go to work and just out and about, I won't be wearing my wedding ring. I wonder if men will try to pick me up. HAHAHAHAHA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry that happened. I'll fend the guys off for you! ;-)

Mary

12/22/2004 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home