6/27/2006

I finally got it mydoll Or rather Maliavale did it for me. (Thanks!) I've been playing with this site since Nabbalicious posted hers. And WOW does hers look like her. I mean SO MUCH. I think this one pretty much looks like me too. In fact, I'm wearing something similar right this very second. Update: As much as I love that site and it's modern paper-dollesque theme, has anyone else noticed that there's no nose? I can't believe it took me a week to notice that. I guess I was just blinded by the adorableness of the whole concept and kicking myself for not coming up with it first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I told Red at The Cupcake Tent, noses will be obsolete in the future! Might as well embrace it now.

6/28/2006 10:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, who needs a nose? The '80s are over and we're not snorting coke.

Awww, but you're SO cute!

6/28/2006 05:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home