4/15/2005

Saved by... what? I turned on my PalmPilot last night to get an address. I guess I should say that I TRIED to turn on my PalmPilot last night. The batteries were dead. Anyone (besides Nabbalicious) know what this means? It means all is lost. Address gone. Phone numbers gone. Wiped clean. I thought well, I'll just sync in up with the computer when I got home work. Except I couldn't because in January, we had to replace our hard drive and we lost everything. So. Hmm. I figured I wouldn't cry. I mean, how many of those people do I call anyway? A few minutes ago, I decided to put in new batteries and see what happened. Now this is always dicey because the back of the battery cover says you have JUST ONE MINUTE TO COMPLETE YOUR TASK! Aaayyyeeeee. Which way do the batteries go!? Quick! GET THEM IN THERE. It could go one of two ways. One, it wouldn't matter how long it took to put in the batteries because there was nothing in there anyway. Or two, a miracle. Well, my friends. Today I saw a miracle. OK, a minor miracle. But still. You have to take what you can get. And now I can call Marcia. Oh sure, I haven't talked to her in like 5 years. But at least I have her number.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jasclo said...

I was going to do the same thing!

4/15/2005 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger mutts said...

so perhaps 15 of april can now be a holiday?

4/15/2005 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Mair said...

Isn't it already? Get Drunk After Paying Taxes Day. Officially.

4/15/2005 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

hahahaa. sign me up for that one.

4/15/2005 03:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home