1/15/2006

And we're off... To beautiful Hawaii. The plane leaves in about 7 hours. I guess I better get some sleep. It's funny, we planned this trip months and months ago but I didn't really plan too much other than the plane(s) and the hotels. (We've established that I'm the planner because I'm "better at it.") Until about two days ago. Now we're planning to hike Diamond Head, go to a luau (you have to, right?!), drive to the North Shore (where Lost is filmed) and visit the Polynesian Cultural Center, perhaps hit the pineapple plantation on the way back, drive to the rainforest, go on a whale-watching cruise, tour the palace, go to the zoo and do some beach walkin', maybe some bummin. I can't wait to get started! See you guys in about a week! Oh! I almost forgot. Aloha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

have fun! can't wait to hear all about it.

1/17/2006 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home