1/24/2006

So this is how jet lag feels. We got back yesterday around 1 p.m. I napped on the couch for a couple hours, but David didn't. We watched some stuff on the DVR and finally went to bed around 1 a.m. He went to work this morning. I wonder how he's holding up. I go back tomorrow. And thank god I'm not going today because I can't seem to get it together yet. I slept until 11 (a.m.) when Chrissy called and I told her to stop by to collect her island booty... a pineapple. Since then, I've just been laying around. We have no food in the house, so I need to go to the grocery store, but I just can't. When I close my eyes (or even sometimes when they're open... like right now), I still feel like I'm on the airplane. We have some great photos to post. I'll do it soon, I promise. But I think I need a nap first. (If Jasper will let me. He was all over me last night. He does that every time we come back from vacation.) Mahalo. (That means thank you.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mair said...

WELCOME BACK!!! Can't wait to hear all about it?

1/25/2006 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Mair said...

Er. that was not supposed to be a question mark. ;-)

1/25/2006 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jasclo said...

Hi! Thanks!

We LOVED it, Maliavale!! Thanks for all your help.

1/25/2006 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home